Texas on TourBack to Index | Next Case Study
Texas Office of the Governor, Economic Development and Tourism along with TM Advertising challenged RedPeg to create a multi-sensory experiential campaign that was true to the Texas brand, would dispel typical stereotypes of the Lone Star State, and introduce hidden Texas gems. RedPeg concepted, designed, and executed Texas on Tour - a fully interactive, high-tech mobile marketing experience, including virtual reality kayaking, green screen photo technology interactive touch screen Texas trivia kiosks and a welcoming holographic cowboy, all encased within a 90’ x 60’ footprint. Live musical acts from Texas attracted crowds at fairs, events and festivals across the country.
- Multi-sensorial experience dispelling negative stereotypes of Texas
- Virtual reality kayaking tour through the waterways of the state
- Dallas Cowboy cheerleaders, SeaWorld pets, and Texas musicians on site
- Estimated revenue of registrants who reportedly planned a trip = $11.3 million
- 23% positive perception change from before to after the experience